Pearl Educational Evening (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
The GIA Alumni Ontario Chapter looks forward to hosting an evening dedicated
to Pearls, one of the best loved gems of all time.
Come and enjoy a presentation, Q&A with local industry expert and see examples of pearl varieties.
This educational evening will be hosted in Toronto at George Brown College, Casa Loma Campus.
This event is perfect as a refresher, or to help educate sales staff to empower their sales presentations.
We look forward to an informative evening, which includes:
- Presentation by Katharina Möller (FCGmA, FGA and Professor Jewellery & Gemmology at George Brown College)
- Q & A session with industry expert, Lois of MCD Pearls Toronto where we ask questions regarding pearls.
- We will have a variety of fine pearl samples for viewing and questions.
- Come and test your skills in our game of Find vs Faux. Are you able to find the true gem vs the faux pearl?
- Light refreshments will be provided.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this event, firstname.lastname@example.org